Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

NY

Host or visit a colleague from abroad!
Please visit: http://www.couchsurfing.com/group.html?gid=15968
Access restricted to approved members.

NY

Postby irevagabonda » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:45 am

Hello!
I've been using couch-surfing since last year (in Ireland!) but I'm new here and I'd like to be part of the group!
I'm Italian but I live and work in Paris, unfortunately I live in a tiny place with a flatmate and I'm the one sleeping on the sofa bed so I don't really have the opportunity to host people :( ... but if you come to Paris I'll be glad to meet you and give you some tips about the places to see, the things to do etc!
By the way, I'm going to NY from the 2nd to the 10th of August, if you have any advice to find a couch or a cheap decent place to stay, or any other thing about the city, I'll be glad of reading your ideas and/or meeting you there!!
A presto, ciaaaaaoooo
Ire
irevagabonda

Re: NY

Postby Aymeric » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello!
Sure I can add you to the group, although it has not been very active lately. What is your username, so I can add you?
Aymeric
Professional interpreter

Postby irevagabonda » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 am

Thank you! My user name is the same as here: irevagabonda! thanks a lot!!
CIAAAO
irevagabonda

Postby emmanuel » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Hello Aymeric,

Could you please add me as well? I just got "verified" via the postcard....my username is emmanuelnekic
thanks
emmanuel

Postby hanifkhan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 am

unfortunately I live in a tiny place with a flatmate and I'm the one sleeping on the sofa bed so I don't really have the opportunity to host people :( ... but if you come to Paris I'll be glad to meet you and give you some tips about the places to see, the things to do etc!
By the way, I'm going to NY from the 2nd to the 10th of August, if you have any advice to find a couch or a cheap decent place to stay, or any other thing about the city
hanif
hanifkhan

Return to NEW: Couchsurfing for interpreters!