Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Validity of admission tests

This section of the forum is now closed. For more information, please refer to other useful websites such as http://interpreting.info

Validity of admission tests

Postby Stephanie2403 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey everyone,

Does anybody know how long a passed admission test is valid? I would like to take the admission test for the MA in conference interpreting before I leave for Brasil for one year. Since I won't be able to come back to Europe to take this test during this year I prefer to take it before I leave. So I could immediately start studying whem I'm back. Therefore I need the admission to be valid one year.

Thanks in advance!
Stephanie2403

Re: Validity of admission tests

Postby schaemtsichfremd » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am

Hi Stephanie,

I'm fairly sure that ESIT will allow you to defer enrollment for one year...can anyone confirm that?
schaemtsichfremd

Postby Irisée » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 pm

You should definitely get in touch with them directly and explain your situation. Good luck!
Irisée

Postby Sonjaks » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Most schools let you defer for a year, but some do not. Check with them so you don't find yourself having to make tough choices!
Sonjaks
Professional interpreter

Return to Miscellaneous