Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Finnish

Finnish and Hungarian A's, introduce yourselves here! Please include your complete combination (A-B-C), your location and your future/current interpreting school.

Finnish

Postby mtvester » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Hello!

I'm a Finnish student living in Italy. :) I currently study interpreting and translation (well, it's just a 5-month short Master level course, but anyway) in Pisa and hope to work as an interpreter in the future! My language combinations look like this: A - Finnish, English B - Italian C - in the future maybe Russian.
Bye,

Mikko
mtvester

Finnish

Postby elisalau » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am

Hello, Mikko!

You're alone no more. ;) I'm also a Finnish student (in Uni Oulu), hoping to work as a translator and interpreter in the near future. My language combination is A-Finnish, English and B-German. I just joined this website in case it could be useful for job opportunities, networking etc.

-Elisa
elisalau

Return to Finnish and Hungarian