Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Marie Haps- frais d'études/tuition fees

Schools which don't have their own forum (yet)

Marie Haps- frais d'études/tuition fees

Postby karolin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello,

I am going to apply to Marie Haps for the "Master en interprétation" this year so I was going to check their website for the amount of tuition fees but all I found was this:
Montants d'inscription ou de réinscription 2011-2012
pour la traduction et l'interprétation

1re bac, 2e bac et 1re master : 786,00 €
3e bac et 2e master : 836,96 €

And I have to admit that I cannot really decipher what this is supposed to mean (1re bac?!).

I was wondering wether someone knew how much the tuition fees are or at least how much they were in the past years!?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Karolin
A German
B French
C English
A: German, C: French, English
karolin

Re: Marie Haps- frais d'études/tuition fees

Postby karolin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:23 pm

NOTE: Just found out why I was confused, I thought of France-french "bac" forgetting that in Belgium they talk about "bachelier" (-> bac) instead of "licence".
Still, I'd like to be sure so any answers are welcome!
A: German, C: French, English
karolin

Re: Marie Haps- frais d'études/tuition fees

Postby Timeflies » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

Indeed in Belgium we call the first three years of university bac +1 ,2,3 respectively.
This is right after the French 'bac', and before the 'masters degree' in two years in Belgium.
I hope that helps! :)
Timeflies

Return to Other schools