Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Italian A looks for German A

German A's, Dutch A's, let us hear from you here! Please include your complete combination (A-B-C), your location and your future/current interpreting school.

Italian A looks for German A

Postby Stargazer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:45 am

Hi everyone!
I posted this in another section but thought that here I'd have more chances to meet someone!
I'm a native Italian speaker and my language combination is Italian A, English C (hopefully a B in the future) and German C.
I will be based in Berlin for the next few months in order to improve my German and would love to practice with German As for the entrance tests (English As are welcome as well).
If you're willing to improve your Italian and practice together don't hesitate to contact me =)
Stargazer

Return to German and Dutch