Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Interpreters and Conference Interpreting</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Anyone from Berlin!

German A's, Dutch A's, let us hear from you here! Please include your complete combination (A-B-C), your location and your future/current interpreting school.

Anyone from Berlin!

Postby Snezhana » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 am

Hello!
I am a student (Russian A, English B, French C) who is going to study in Berlin.
Looking forward to meet anyone in Berlin who is interested in communication. I really need some help in studying German!
Waiting for your replies :)
Snezhana

Re: Anyone from Berlin!

Postby Lorisunshine » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello Snjezana!
I can't actually reply to your question because I don't study in Berlin, or at least not yet! I'm trying to sort out in which schools end universities I could enrole for my master degree in interpreting...I'm Italian and have a BA degree for English and Russian, so I would like to combine these two languages with my mother tongue. Can you tell me something about your school in Berlin? Do they offer this combination? Are the admission exams very difficult?

Thanks for any information you can give...I'm feeling quite lost in the interpreting jungle!!
Lorisunshine

Return to German and Dutch